The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line (Veronica Mars #1) by Rob Thomas & Jennifer Graham

The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line - Jennifer Graham, Rob Thomas

This story begins a few years after the movie that came out not to long ago.
It's basically ten years after Veronica left Neptune in the T.V. Show, and now she's back working in her dad's office while he recovers. She and her friend Mac aren't really sure how they are going to keep paying the bills at the office with so many low jobs they keep getting. That is until in pops a city council member wanting Veronica to work with the police on a very high profile case! This is the break Veronica needed in order to get everything back on track, the problem is this case soon turns a lot more complicated then she original thought.

This book was very good! It has lots of Veronica's awesome detective work, another wonderful plot filled with intrigue and suspense. I loved Veronica in the book just as much as I love her on the screen. She was awesome, and it was really cool to see how she interacted with her dad, and all the people she use to know in Neptune before she left. Also it was nice to see Veronica try to find herself. Now the downside to this story was I kind of felt like a lot of the things that happened in the book kind of happened in the movie too, but just in a different way so that wasn't all that exciting. And I hated the fact that there wasn't enough of Logan in the book! There needed to be more Logan.

But again other than those things it was a really good book and I enjoyed reading it. I also look forward to the next book in the series.