Heaven's Sinners by Bella Jewel

Heaven's Sinners - Bella Jewel

The second book in The MC Sinners series is about Spike, and Ciara. We know that Spike lost his wife, Ciara's sister, a while back. He still lives with that guilt every day. Now Ciara, who never stopped loving Spike just wants to get back to the friendship they once had. She believes he hates her, and never even cared about her even though she's been in love with him for years. Ciara was so hurt that he got with her sister that she just bolted, and never returned. Spike being hurt that Ciara abandoned him moves on to her sister. But now that's in the past, and Ciara is determined to find the good in Spike again. Spike however just wants her to stay away from him, he doesn't want her to get hurt...

OMG wow. Okay, I have to say I loved this book so much more than the first one. I love Ciara, and Spike both. And I think they are perfect together. I however HATED Ciara's sister, and she was dead... I just couldn't stand her, I thought she was a selfish witch who treated Ciara like crap. And I feel like she only wanted Spike because Ciara wanted him. To me that's a major no no in the sisterhood, especially if that sister is your blood sister. I was actually glad that witch was dead. This probably makes me a horrible person, but I had a major hate on for that women!! But I really loved how Ciara, and Spike find their way back together. Even though at times it was truly heartbreaking, and made me cry!!

This book has romance, steamy sex, drama, and a little bit of action... It also has a little hint in the end of the next drama that's coming. I can not wait to read the next book, this series is awesome so far!