Willing Captive by Belle Aurora

Willing Captive - Belle Aurora

Willing Captive is non stop hilarious!! The book begins when "Lily" gets "kidnapped." Well actually her father organized it all so she could be kept safe. While she has to stay with Nox, and his other associates things get a little bit crazy. It all starts out really rough, and then sometimes it gets better, and other times worse. Especially when Lily starts to have feelings for Nox...

Nox knows Lily is going to be trouble the moment he sees her. But he just never realized how much trouble she would actually be. Not only is he having a hard time doing is job, but he's actually developing feelings for her... And that is really bad...

This book was so awesome. I laughed through out the whole book, till the major sad part, then I cried like a baby. I love how Nox knows it's not a good idea to be with Lily, but then he embraces his feelings and lets EVERYONE know how its going to be. "There are girls out there you want to screw, and there are girls out there you want to love." He looks me in the eye "Not ashamed of you, Lily."

Seriously Loved Nox. And I loved Lily after the first part of the book. Because at first she got on my last nerve, but then at times I totally understood she still bugged me. And I loved the side characters as well like Boo, and Rock they were awesome. Then the ending was even more perfect. This book had lots of funny parts, some sad, and lots of drama. It was awesome.