Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward

Stepbrother Dearest - Penelope Ward

Stepbrother Dearest begins when Greta gets to meet her seventeen year old stepbrother. And he's not at all what she thought he was going to be. He's drop dead gorgeous, but with a horrible attitude. He instantly starts tormenting her, and she doesn't understand why. Things go from bad to worse over time, and she can't keep her attraction hidden. After several months together, this two end up not seeing each other for seven years. Then tragedy strikes and brings them back together. But have things changed between them?

The book was very interesting. I really did like it. I loved the plot line, even though at times I felt really sorry for Greta. It felt like she got the short end of the deal in a lot of different ways.

I felt like these two people came together and ended up having a whole lot of circumstances get in their way. And the only thing that really bugged me about it was at times it felt like the dialog was rushed, and I couldn't connect with the characters at times. Other than that the book was very enjoyable, and I love how unique it was.